Thursday, 5 June 2014

IPACA Academy Awards

Well what a night!

This evening we celebrated the first ever IPACA Academy awards. We cannot say thank you enough to everyone for taking the time and making the effort to attend. But the biggest thank you needs to go to the children for all their hard work, from making the videos, to ushering people to their seats, reporting and tweeting news from the evening and even making sure all out guests were fed - serving them canap├ęs!

We wanted to share with you some pictures hot off the press from the red carpet. I think you will agree everyone looked amazing!

Come back tomorrow for some news reports from our pupils!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so impressed. Everyone looked very glamorous and seemed to enjoy all the 'Red Carpet' attention

Anonymous said...

Great evening

Anonymous said...

Loads of brilliant work, well done everyone and thank you!

Anonymous said...

Well done! A great Academy Awards evening! I am sorry I was not there in person but I followed all the action on twitter and I have read your blog. I have been able to watch your films and I am impressed with their quality. You are all stars! Mr Russell

Rhys said...

fantastick dresses and male werwings

Anonymous said...

i like doing party`with my friends
by chloe britten have a good :